Re: proposal: new polymorphic types - commontype and commontypearray

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: proposal: new polymorphic types - commontype and commontypearray
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi

út 5. 3. 2019 v 18:37 odesílatel Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> napsal:

út 5. 3. 2019 v 15:35 odesílatel Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> napsal:
David Steele <david@pgmasters.net> writes:
> This thread has been very quiet for a month.  I agree with Andres [1]
> that we should push this to PG13.

I think the main thing it's blocked on is disagreement on what the
type name should be, which is kind of a silly thing to get blocked on,
but nonetheless it's important ...

I sent some others possible names, but probably this mail was forgotten

What about "ctype" like shortcut for common type? carraytype, cnonarraytype?

rebase for PostgreSQL 13

Regards

Pavel

Regards