Re: SQL equivalint of #incude directive ?

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: SQL equivalint of #incude directive ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

pá 30. 8. 2019 v 15:49 odesílatel stan <stanb@panix.com> napsal:

I thought this would be common. But a quick Google only revealed what look to be
workarounds.

I am defining a bunch  of functions, and I would prefer to store them in a
separate file, which then gets "source" by the main DB init file.

Is there a standard way to do this?

no, it isn't

Pavel

neither liberty nor safety."