Re: Showing parallel status in \df+

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: Showing parallel status in \df+
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 10:04 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Rushabh Lathia <rushabh.lathia@gmail.com> writes:
> I agree with the argument in this thread, having "Source code" as part
> of \df+ is bit annoying, specifically when output involve some really
> big PL language functions. Having is separate does make \df+ output more
> readable. So I would vote for \df++ rather then adding the source code
> as part of footer for \df+.

If it's unreadable in \df+, how would \df++ make that any better?

Eventhough source code as part of \df+ is bit annoying (specifically for PL functions),
I noticed the argument in this thread that it's useful information for some of.  So \df++
is just alternate option for the those who want the source code.

++ is little bit obscure. So better to remove src everywhere.

Regards

Pavel

Rushabh Lathia