Re: Autonomous Transaction (WIP)

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: Autonomous Transaction (WIP)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 30 June 2014 22:50, Pavel Stehule Wrote:

>>If I understand correctly, the design of this patch has already been
>>considered earlier and rejected. So I guess the patch should also be
>>marked rejected?

>I didn't find a related message.
>?

I think there have been some confusion, the design idea were never rejected but yes there were few feedback/ concern, which I had clarified. Also some of the other concerns are already fixed in latest patch.

So I wanted to have this patch in commitfest application, so that we can have a healthy discussion and rectify all the issues.

But now I see that this patch has already been moved to rejected category, which will put break on further review.

So is there any way to bring back and continue reviewing this patch.

Please let me know if any issue or I am missing something.

I didn't watch a discuss about internal implementation, but now, when I am testing this feature - it works well.

Surely - this feature has important but with relatively large impact and should be extremely well tested. Now there are no any special test. Probably we can reuse a tests for nested transactions.

I prefer this feature will be part of first commitfest due high complexity.

Regards

Pavel

Thanks and Regards,

Kumar Rajeev Rastogi