Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Code cleanup in the wake of recent LWLock refactoring.

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Code cleanup in the wake of recent LWLock refactoring.
Дата
Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Code cleanup in the wake of recent LWLock refactoring.  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers

There will be necessary more changes than this. Orafce has some parts based on lw locks. I am able to compile it without any issue. But the lock mechanism is broken now - so impact on extensions will be higher. Have to do some research.

With last commit I am able to compile orafce without warnings, but installcheck is broken. It can be bug in orafce, but this code worked last 7 years.

Pavel

Regards

Pavel

--