Re: [HACKERS] pgbench - allow to store select results into variables

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: [HACKERS] pgbench - allow to store select results into variables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi

Here is a v12.

Here is a v13, which is just a rebase after the documentation xml-ization.

I am looking to this patch.

Not sure if "cset" is best name - maybe "eset" .. like embeded set?

The code of append_sql_command is not too readable and is not enough commented.

I don't understand why you pass a param compounds to append_sql_command, when this value is stored in my_command->compound from create_sql_command?

Or maybe some unhappy field or variable names was chosen.

Regards

Pavel

--
Fabien.