Re: The same prepared query yield "-1" the first six times and then "-1.0"

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: The same prepared query yield "-1" the first six times and then "-1.0"
Дата
Список pgsql-general

po 21. 8. 2023 v 19:52 odesílatel Edoardo Panfili <edoardo.panfili@iisgubbio.edu.it> napsal:

> Il giorno 21 ago 2023, alle ore 18:45, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> ha scritto:
>
> "David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> writes:
>> Otherwise, I agree this seems like a bug, probably in the JDBC driver,
>> though one pertains to style as opposed to semantics since both answers are
>> technically correct.
>
> I don't see any such behavior change in psql, so I agree that this is
> probably something to ask about on the JDBC list.

I’m going to ask there, thank you

Maybe it is switch from client side prepared statements to server side prepared statements

I don't use Java, so I don't know more

Regards

Pavel

Edoardo

Сообщение: Re: The same prepared query yield "-1" the first six times and then "-1.0"
Сообщение: Re: The same prepared query yield "-1" the first six times and then "-1.0"