Re: psql: show only failed queries

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: psql: show only failed queries
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello

here is a proposed patch - autocomplete for known psql variable content

Regards

Pavel

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 9:44 PM, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Barring any objection, I will commit this patch except tab-completion
>> part.

Committed.

Thank you very much

> It can be a second discussion, but I am thinking so anywhere when we can use
> autocomplete, then we should it - Although it should not to substitute
> documentation, it is fast help about available options, mainly in situation
> where variables can hold a relative different content. I can prepare, if
> there will not any objection addition patch with complete autocomplete for
> all psql variables described in doc.

I have no objection. But I found that the tab-completion for psql
variables names
are not complete. For example, COMP_KEYWORD_CASE is not displayed.
Probably we should address this problem, too.

I prepare patch for next commitfest - it is relative trivial task

Pavel

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao