Re: proposal: searching in array function - array_position

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: proposal: searching in array function - array_position
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi

I am sending updated version - it allow third optional argument that specify where searching should to start. With it is possible repeatably call this function.

Regards

Pavel

Hi

here is a proof concept of array_offset function

possible question:

* used comparation "=" or "IS NOT DISTINCT FROM"

In this initial proof concept I used "IS NOT DISTINCT FROM" operator - but my opinion is not strong in this question. Both has some advantages and disadvantages.

Regards

Pavel