Re: [HACKERS] SQL/JSON in PostgreSQL

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: [HACKERS] SQL/JSON in PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 3 Jan 2018 00:23, "Andrew Dunstan" <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

On 01/02/2018 05:04 PM, Nikita Glukhov wrote:

> I have removed all extra features from the patch set, they can be
> found in our
> github repository:
> https://github.com/postgrespro/sqljson/tree/sqljson_ext.
>
> Now there are 10 patches which have the following dependencies:
>
> 1:
> 2: 1
> 3: 2
> 4: 2
> 5:
> 6:
> 7: 2, 5, 6
> 8: 7, 4
> 9: 7
> 10: 8, 9

OK. We need to get this into the commitfest. Preferably not all in one
piece. I would do:

1, 5, and 6  independently
2, 3 and 4 together
7 and 8 together
9 and 10 together

What's about 11,12 ? They are about json_table.

I did some tests of json_table and it is working well.

good work

Pavel

Those seem like digestible pieces.

Also, there is a spurious BOM at the start of
src/test/regress/sql/sqljson.sql in patch 7. Please fix that.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan                https://www.2ndQuadrant.com