Re: proposal (9.5) : psql unicode border line styles

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: proposal (9.5) : psql unicode border line styles
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Pavel,

* Pavel Stehule (pavel.stehule@gmail.com) wrote:
> Any idea, tip how to it?

Attached is what I had been thinking.

Thoughts?

yes, it is better. I didn't understand before.

I though about it because it allows to design multiline end style in future.

I am not a fan of "↵" and "…" in resulted tables, and can be nice if I can to optionally change it.

With your change we can design other "pure" style against current "rich" style. But I don't have a idea, how to name it.

Regards

Pavel

        Thanks!

                Stephen