Re: Function array_agg(array)

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: Function array_agg(array)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi

I did some minor changes in code

* move tests of old or new builder style for array sublink out of main cycles
* some API simplification of new builder - we should not to create identical API, mainly it has no sense

Regards

Pavel Stehule

Hi

My idea is using new ArrayBuilder optimized for building multidimensional arrays with own State type. I think so casting to ArrayBuildState is base of our problems, so I don't would to do. Code in array_agg_* is simple, little bit more complex code is in nodeSubplan.c. Some schematic changes are in attachments.

Thanks! The structure looks clear, and thanks for the example on nodeSubplan.c. I will restructure the v10 of the patch to this structure.

Patch attached.

Regards,
--
Ali Akbar