Re: XML/XPath issues: text/CDATA in XMLTABLE, XPath evaluated withwrong context

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: XML/XPath issues: text/CDATA in XMLTABLE, XPath evaluated withwrong context
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

čt 28. 2. 2019 v 10:49 odesílatel Ramanarayana <raam.soft@gmail.com> napsal:
Hi,
I applied the following patches

Can you let me know what fix is done in patch 002. I will test that as well?

I afraid so this patch set was not finished, and is not in current commitfest

Regards

Pavel

Regards,
Ram.