Re: can commitfest application resend a mail?

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: can commitfest application resend a mail?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 2018-Sep-10, Pavel Stehule wrote:

> > On 2018-Sep-10, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> >
> > > I use web gmail, so it is not a good news. I need it for review. I don't
> > > archive mails in my mailbox, and I would not to start new thread.
> >
> > The other option is to paste your email contents in the commitfest app,
> > which will send it as an email with the proper email headers so that
> > it's correctly threaded.
>
> I am blind. How I can do it?

In a patch page, click "comment" -> "review".

I found it. Thank you

Pavel

--
Álvaro Herrera                https://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: Retrieve memory size allocated by libpq
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: stat() on Windows might cause error if target file is largerthan 4GB