Re: Schema variables - new implementation for Postgres 15

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: Schema variables - new implementation for Postgres 15
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Justin

so 6. 11. 2021 v 2:39 odesílatel Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> napsal:
On Wed, Nov 03, 2021 at 02:05:02PM +0100, Tomas Vondra wrote:
> 3) I've reworded / tweaked a couple places in the docs, but this really
> needs a native speaker - I don't have a very good "feeling" for this
> technical language so it's probably still quite cumbersome.

On Daniel's suggestion, I have reviewed the docs, and then proofread the rest
of the patch.  My amendments are in 0003.

Thank you for review and fixes, I try to complete some version for next work, and looks so your patch 0001 is broken

gedit reports to me broken unicode \A0\A0\A0\A0\A0

my last patch has 276KB and your patch has 293KB?

Thank you

Pavel

--
Justin