Re: [PERFORM] Stored Procedure Performance

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: [PERFORM] Stored Procedure Performance
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

Yes, there is some code to catch exceptions like unique constraint violation and no data found. Do you suggest we trying by commenting that part? btw, the dataset is a controlled one, so what I can confirm is we are not hitting any exceptions.

If it is possible, don't do it in cycle, or use exception handling only when it is necessary, not from pleasure.

Regards

Pavel

Thanks