Re: 2019-03 CF Summary / Review - Tranche #2

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: 2019-03 CF Summary / Review - Tranche #2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi

- block level PRAGMA

  NR: My reading of this thread is that the proposal is closer to being
  rejected than merged.

  Andres: reject or punt?

This patch is very simple and has strong sense for users of plpgsql_checks.  For first moment, only plpgsql_check's users can get some advance from it. But if we implement autonomous transactions, and I hope so this feature will be implemented, then this code can be used for Oracle's PL/SQL syntax compatible implementation. There is not any disadvantage - it is clean, and compatible with ADA, PL/SQL .. I implemented just only block level PRAGMA, and there was not any disagreement.

Regards

Pavel