Re: [HACKERS] logical replication and statistics

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: [HACKERS] logical replication and statistics
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 2:50 AM, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > In this example, nothing's been done yet by the actual replication
>> > apply process, only by the initial table sync.  Maybe that accounts
>> > for your not seeing stats?
>> >

>> The main replication worker should still be running though. The output
>> of pg_stat_replication should only be empty if there is nothing running.
>>

> I did some inserts, updates, ..
>
> I can recheck it - it was done on 10 RC

I guess CREATE SUBSCRIPTION failed for whatever reason (e.g, wal_level
< logical on the master). Didn't you get errors from CREATE
SUBSCRIPTION?

sorry I had wal_level = logical

Pavel

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada
NTT Open Source Software Center

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] logical replication and statistics
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] logical replication and statistics