Re: proposal: fix corner use case of variadic fuctions usage

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: proposal: fix corner use case of variadic fuctions usage
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
2012/12/5 Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas@vmware.com>:
> On 30.11.2012 12:18, Vik Reykja wrote:
>>
>> I am trying to review this patch and on my work computer everything
>> compiles and tests perfectly. However, on my laptop, the regression tests
>> don't pass with "cache lookup failed for type XYZ" where XYZ is some
>> number
>> that does not appear to be any type oid.
>>
>> I don't really know where to go from here. I am asking that other people
>> try this patch to see if they get errors as well.
>

> I get the same error. I'll mark this as "waiting on author" in the
> commitfest.

it was with new patch?

http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/CAFj8pRDyXfXZcL2FRESLU-dPqaOKOu-ekKY12tBzdO559PW5uQ@mail.gmail.com

Regards

Pavel

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: proposal: fix corner use case of variadic fuctions usage
От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: Dumping an Extension's Script