Re: broken reading on standby (PostgreSQL 16.2)

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: broken reading on standby (PostgreSQL 16.2)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

čt 25. 4. 2024 v 10:52 odesílatel Andrey M. Borodin <x4mmm@yandex-team.ru> napsal:

> On 25 Apr 2024, at 12:06, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Unfortunately, I have not direct access to backup, so I am not able to test it. But VACUUM FREEZE DISABLE_PAGE_SKIPPING on master didn't help

If Primary considers all freezable tuples frozen, but a standby does not, "disable page skipping" won't change anything. Primary will not emit WAL record to freeze tuples again.

yes, this is possible. I git just info about broken xmin, so I expected broken xlog, and then I first tested FREEZE

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.