Re: Fwd: patch: make_timestamp function

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: Fwd: patch: make_timestamp function
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi

I hope, so this patch fix it

Regards

Pavel

Pavel Stehule escribió:

> > > Hello
> > >
> > > updated version - a precheck is very simple, and I what I tested it is
> > > enough
> >
> > Okay, thanks.  I pushed it after some more editorialization.  I don't
> > think I broke anything, but please have a look.
>
> It looks well

Coypu is showing a strange failure though:

http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=coypu&dt=2014-03-04%2018%3A22%3A31
  select make_interval(secs := 'inf');
!     make_interval
! ---------------------
!  @ 0.000001 secs ago
! (1 row)

I realize that we have some hacks in float4in and float8in to deal with
these portability issues ...  Maybe the fix is just take out the test.

I have no idea, how to fix it now and have to leave a office. Tomorrow I'll try to fix it.

Regards

Pavel

--
Álvaro Herrera                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Review: Patch FORCE_NULL option for copy COPY in CSV mode
Сообщение: Re: Review: Patch FORCE_NULL option for copy COPY in CSV mode