Re: proposal: possibility to read dumped table's name from file

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: proposal: possibility to read dumped table's name from file
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

út 22. 11. 2022 v 6:26 odesílatel Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com> napsal:
Hi,

On Sun, Nov 13, 2022 at 08:32:47PM +0100, Pavel Stehule wrote:

> updated patch attached

Thanks!

Some enhancement could probably be done by a native english speaker, but apart
from that it looks good to me, so hearing no other complaints I'm marking the
CF entry as Ready for Committer!

Thank you very much for check and help

Regards

Pavel