Re: => operator for named parameters in open cursor

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: => operator for named parameters in open cursor
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

st 8. 6. 2022 v 14:29 odesílatel Martin Butter <martin.butter@splendiddata.com> napsal:
Since Postgres 9.5 it is possible to use the => operators for filling in
named parameters in a function call, like perform my_func(named_param =>
'some value'). The old form, with the := operator is still allowed for
backward reference.

But with open cursor, still only the old := operator is allowed.
Wouldn't it be more appropriate to at least allow the => operator there
as well, like open my_cursor(named_param => 'some value')?

+1

Pavel