Re: proposal: possibility to read dumped table's name from file

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: proposal: possibility to read dumped table's name from file
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi

The above comments are fixed in the attached, as well as a pass over the docs
and extended tests to actually test matching a foreign server.  What do think
about this version?  I'm still not convinced that there aren't more quoting
bugs in the parser, but I've left that intact for now.

The problematic points are double quotes and new line char. Any other is just in  sequence of bytes.

I have just one note to your patch. When you use pg_strncasecmp, then you have to check the size too

    char       *xxx = "incl";
    int         xxx_size = 4;

elog(NOTICE, ">>>>%d<<<<",
      pg_strncasecmp(xxx, "include", xxx_size) == 0);

result is NOTICE:  >>>>1<<<<

"incl" is not keyword "include"

Regards

Pavel