Re: PL/pgSQL, RAISE and error context

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: PL/pgSQL, RAISE and error context
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 10:48 AM, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 11:28 PM, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Hi
>> >
>> > second version of this patch
>> >
>> > make check-world passed
>>
>> quickly scanning the patch, the implementation is trivial (minus
>> regression test adjustments), and is, IMSNSHO, the right solution.
>

> yes, it is right way - the behave of RAISE statement will be much more
> cleaner
>>

>> Several of the source level comments need some minor wordsmithing and
>> the GUCs are missing documentation.  If we've got consensus on the
>> approach, I'll pitch in on that.
>
> thank you

revised patch attached. added GUC docs and cleaned up pg_settings
language.  Also tested patch and it works beautifully.

Note, Pavel's patch does adjust default behavior to what we think is
the "right" settings.

Thank you for documentation.

There is small error - default for client_min_context is error - not notice. With this level a diff from regress tests is minimal. Default for log_min_context should be warning.

 Regards

Pavel

merlin

Вложения