Re: Schema variables - new implementation for Postgres 15

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: Schema variables - new implementation for Postgres 15
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Nov 15, 2021 at 09:06:08PM +0100, Pavel Stehule wrote:

> > my last patch has 276KB and your patch has 293KB?
>
> Please, can you resend your version of patch 0001?

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20211106013904.GG17618@telsasoft.com

0001 is exactly your patch applied to HEAD, and 0002 are Tomas' changes
relative to your patch.

0003 is my contribution on top.  My intent is that you wouldn't apply 0001, but
rather apply my 0003 on top of your existing branch, and then review 0002/0003,
and then squish the changes into your patch.

I see the 0xa0 stuff in your original patch before my changes, but I'm not sure
what went wrong.

Let me know if you have any issue applying my changes on top of your existing,
local branch ?

It is ok, I was able to apply all your patches to my local branch

Regards

Pavel

--
Justin