Re: 2 master 3 standby replication

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: 2 master 3 standby replication
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi

pá 23. 6. 2023 v 10:37 odesílatel Atul Kumar <akumar14871@gmail.com> napsal:
Hi,

Please help me with the query I raised.

Currently there is not any community based multi master solution.

Regards

Pavel Stehule

Regards.

On Fri, 23 Jun 2023, 00:12 Atul Kumar, <akumar14871@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Do we have any solution to Configure an architecture of replication having 2 master nodes and 3 standby nodes replicating the data from any of the 2 master ?

Please let me know if you have any link/ dedicated document.

Regards,
Atul