Re: proposal (9.5) : psql unicode border line styles

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: proposal (9.5) : psql unicode border line styles
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Stephen

I forgot to fix new enhanced pset help

fix attached

Regards

Pavel

* Stephen Frost (sfrost@snowman.net) wrote:
> * Pavel Stehule (pavel.stehule@gmail.com) wrote:
> > I though about it, and we cannot to drop it now. These symbols are
> > necessary, because we don't support line between rows.
> >
> > I am thinking so 05 patch should be final
>
> Ok.  I'm going to play with it a bit more but barring issues, should get
> it committed today.

Alright, pushed with some additional cleanup, and also cleaned up the
border documentation a bit.

Thank you very much

Regards

Pavel

        Thanks!

                Stephen

Вложения

От: Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Сообщение: Re: [TODO] Process pg_hba.conf keywords as case-insensitive