Re: ToDo: show size of partitioned table

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: ToDo: show size of partitioned table
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

út 20. 11. 2018 v 9:14 odesílatel Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> napsal:
On 2018/11/20 16:50, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Testing the feature, \dP shows all partitioned relations, still does not
> show the relationship when multiple levels are used.  Could it make
> sense to also show the direct parent of a partitioned table when
> verbose mode is used?

Yeah.  I think it would make sense for \dP output to have an additional
column(s) for partitioning-specific information if we're building a
special command for partitioning anyway.

I can imagine to count columns, or levels columns

Regards

Pavel

Thanks,
Amit