Re: [HACKERS] patch: function xmltable

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: [HACKERS] patch: function xmltable
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi

Pavel Stehule wrote:
> Hi
>
> New update - rebase after yesterday changes.
>
> What you want to change?

I think the problem might come from the still pending patch on that
series, which Andres posted in
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20170118221154.aldebi7yyjvds5qa@alap3.anarazel.de
As far as I understand, minor details of that patch might change before
commit, but it is pretty much in definitive form.

new rebased update after these changes

fix white spaces

few fixes:

* SELECT (xmltable(..)).* + regress tests
* compilation and regress tests without --with-libxml

Regards

Pavel

pavel

Regards

Pavel

--
Álvaro Herrera                https://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Checksums by default?
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Checksums by default?