Re: Array functions, array_length behavior given an empty array

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: Array functions, array_length behavior given an empty array
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

po 8. 11. 2021 v 18:11 odesílatel David G. Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> napsal:
On Monday, November 8, 2021, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

po 8. 11. 2021 v 13:48 odesílatel PG Doc comments form <noreply@postgresql.org> napsal:

I believe, such case deserves to be mentioned in the description and/or in
examples.

Use instead function cardinality

I believe the OP has a point that we could do better with the documentation though.  Especially now that we’ve performed the function table reformatting.

+1

Pavel

David J.