Re: How to find the hits on the databases and tables in Postgres

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: How to find the hits on the databases and tables in Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Fri, 4 May 2018 17:14:39 +0530
nikhil raj <nikhilraj474@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
> Any one can please help me out
>
> How to monitor the Hits on database and how many hits on each user tables
> Through query.
> Is there any other tools for that so it can full fill my requirement for it

pgBadger has always been my goto tool for that: https://github.com/dalibo/pgbadger

There are some statistic per tables: .. select * from pg_stat_user_tables, indexes: select * from pg_stat_user_indexes, and databases: select * from pg_stat_database;

Regards

Pavel

--
Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>