Re: [HACKERS] proposal: schema variables

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: [HACKERS] proposal: schema variables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

so 15. 9. 2018 v 18:06 odesílatel Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> napsal:

The code is more cleaner now, there are more tests, and documentation is mostly complete. I am sorry - my English is not good.
New features:

o ON COMMIT DROP and ON TRANSACTION END RESET -- remove temp variable on commit, reset variable on transaction end (commit, rollback)
o LET var = DEFAULT -- reset specified variable

fix some forgotten warnings and dependency issue
few more tests

new update:

o support NOT NULL check
o implementation limited transaction variables - these variables doesn't respects subtransactions(this is much more complex), drop variable drops content although the drop can be reverted (maybe this limit will be removed).

CREATE TRANSACTION VARIABLE fx AS int;

LET fx = 10;
BEGIN
  LET fx = 20;