Re: Review: plpgsql.extra_warnings, plpgsql.extra_errors

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: Review: plpgsql.extra_warnings, plpgsql.extra_errors
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Review shadow_v6 patch

Hello

I did a recheck a newest version of this patch:

1. There is a wide agreement on implemented feature - nothing changed from previous review - it is not necessary comment it again.

2. v6 patch: patching cleanly, compilation without errors and warnings, all regress tests passed

Tom's objections was related to GUC part. It is redesigned as Tom proposed.

The code is good - and I don't see any problem there.

I have only one objection - What I remember - more usual is using a list instead a bitmap for these purposes - typical is DefElem struct. Isn't it better?

A using DefElem will be longer, but it is typical pattern for this case in Postgres.

What is opinion of other hackers?

Pavel

Regards

Pavel