Re: BUG #15206: Can not import CSV into PostgreSQL

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: BUG #15206: Can not import CSV into PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi

Bug reference:      15206
Logged by:          Milorad Krstevski
Email address:      miloradkrstevski@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 10.4
Operating system:   Ubuntu 18.04 LTS x64

Respected,

No matter what I try, I always get the error: ERROR: extra data after last
expected column, and can not import CSV into table in PostgreSQL.

I am using pgAdmin 4.30, Python 3.6.5, Flask 0.12.2.

Can you please point out solution to my problem please?

It is not PostgreSQL bug, so pg_general mailing list will be better.

PostgreSQL is very strict about CSV format - it looks so some line of CSV doc has more columns than target table.

Regards

Pavel

Thank you.
Milorad K.