Re: Broken example in PL/PgSQL documentation

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: Broken example in PL/PgSQL documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 3:06 PM, Marko Tiikkaja <marko@joh.to> wrote:
> Just came across a broken example in the docs

+1. New version works. I would slightly prefer adding an alias to the table:

    RETURN QUERY SELECT s.quantity, s.quantity * s.price FROM sales AS s
                 WHERE s.itemno = p_itemno;

Other than that, there's not much to review here, marking as "Ready
for Committer"

This last patch is good. I it good fix of this problem - and usage of qualified identifiers is common and recommended solution.

It is really ready for commiter.

Regards

Pavel

Alternative patch attached, let the committer decide.

Regards,
Marti