Re: get_cast_func syscache utility function

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: get_cast_func syscache utility function
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
missing patch

Regards

Pavel

here's a patch for a utility function to look up the cast function for a from/to pair of types, as recently suggested by Alvaro. Although it only contains one use (in json.c), the upcoming jsonb generators would also use it twice. I'd like to get this committed fairly quickly so I can prepare an updated patch for the jsonb generators.

cheers

andrew