Re: Problems with MemoryContextSwitchTo ()

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: Problems with MemoryContextSwitchTo ()
Дата
Список pgsql-general

st 16. 9. 2020 v 13:32 odesílatel Yessica Brinkmann <brinkmann.yessica@gmail.com> napsal:
Good Morning.
I will greatly appreciate a help please on this subject. I actually did several tests already and tried a lot to fix it myself. But I am not able to. And I really need to know this in order to finish my university thesis. If someone can help me please.
Best regards,
Yessica Brinkmann

please, can you attach your code, and can you show the error message?

It is hard to say what is the problem from your mail?

Regards

Pavel