Re: proposal: searching in array function - array_position

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: proposal: searching in array function - array_position
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi

with array_offsets - returns a array of offsets

Regards

Pavel

On 1/20/15 11:12 AM, Pavel Stehule wrote:
I am sending updated version - it allow third optional argument that specify where searching should to start. With it is possible repeatably call this function.

What happened to returning an array of offsets? I think that would be both easier to use than this version as well as performing better.

I see you dropped multi-dimension support, but I think that's fine.

Вложения