Re: [HACKERS] Variable substitution in psql backtick expansion

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Variable substitution in psql backtick expansion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi

I am sending a review of last patch psql-server-version-1.patch.gz

This patch is trivial - the most big problem is choosing correct name for GUC. I am thinking so server_version_raw is acceptable.

I had to fix doc - see attached updated patch

All tests passed.

I'll mark this patch as ready for commiters

Regards

Pavel
Вложения