Re: jsonb generator functions

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: jsonb generator functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 10/13/2014 09:37 AM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

On 09/26/2014 04:54 PM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

Here is a patch for the generator and aggregate functions for jsonb that we didn't manage to get done in time for 9.4. They are all equivalents of the similarly names json functions. Included are

    to_jsonb
    jsonb_build_object
    jsonb_build_array
    jsonb_object
    jsonb_agg
    jsonb_object_agg

Still to come: documentation.

Adding to the next commitfest.

Revised patch to fix compiler warnings.

And again, initializing an incompletely initialized variable, as found by Pavel Stehule.

I checked a code, and I have only two small objection - a name "jsonb_object_two_arg" is not good - maybe "json_object_keys_values" ?

Next: there are no tests for to_jsonb function.

Regards

Pavel

cheers

andrew