is possible an remote access to some macos?

От Pavel Stehule
Тема is possible an remote access to some macos?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi

I would like to fix an issue https://github.com/okbob/pspg/issues/188 where the write to clipboard from pspg  doesn`t work on macos. But it is hard to fix it without any macos. I am not a user of macos and I would not buy it just for this purpose.

Is it possible to get some remote ssh access?

Regards

Pavel