Re: Commitfest Bug (was: Re: Reusing abbreviated keys during second pass of ordered [set] aggregates)

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: Commitfest Bug (was: Re: Reusing abbreviated keys during second pass of ordered [set] aggregates)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 2/16/16 12:38 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
When a patch with status "Ready for committer" on CF N is moved to CF
(N+1), its status is automatically changed to "Needs Review". That's
something to be aware of when cleaning up the CF app entries.

I agree with Alvarro; this seems like a bug to me. If a patch is ready for committer in CF N, why would it suddenly not be ready in N+1?

+1,

This behave is pretty unpleasant and frustrating.

Regards

Pavel