Re: review: pgbench progress report improvements

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: review: pgbench progress report improvements
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

2013/9/13 Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr>

Hello,

About patch eols:

  postgresql> patch -p1 < ../pgbench-measurements-v2.patch
    patching file contrib/pgbench/pgbench.c
    patching file doc/src/sgml/pgbench.sgml

it can depends on o.s. I did tests on Fedora 14. and for patching without
warning I had to use dos2unix tool.

Hmmm. I use a Linux Ubuntu laptop, so generating DOS end of lines is unlikely if it is not there at the beginning. Running "dos2unix" on the patch file locally does not seem to change anything. So I assume that the patch encoding was changed somewhere along the path you used to get it.

It is possible - but, this is only minor issue

Pavel

--
Fabien.