Re: [HACKERS] parallelize queries containing subplans

От Dilip Kumar
Тема Re: [HACKERS] parallelize queries containing subplans
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 7:56 PM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> Okay, done that way.  I have fixed the review comments raised by Dilip
> as well and added the test case in attached patch.

I have tested with pq_pushdown_subplan_v2.patch +
pq_pushdown_correl_subplan_v1.patch

sqlsmith. is reporting below error, I have attached the query to
reproduce the issue. This issue is only coming when both the patch is
applied, only with pq_pushdown_subplan_v2.patch there is no problem.
So I think the problem is because of
pq_pushdown_correl_subplan_v1.patch.

ERROR:  did not find '}' at end of input node at character 762

--
Regards,
Dilip Kumar