Re: [HACKERS] Default Partition for Range

От Dilip Kumar
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Default Partition for Range
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 11:20 AM, Beena Emerson <memissemerson@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> PFA the updated patch.
> This is rebased over v21 patches of list partition.
> (http://www.mail-archive.com/pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org/msg316818.html)

While testing I have noticed segmentation fault for a simple case.

create table test(a int, b int) partition by range(a,b);
create table test1 partition of test DEFAULT;
postgres=# drop table test1;
before or while processing the request.

This is basically crashing in RelationBuildPartitionDesc, so I think
we don't have any test case for testing DEFAULT range partition where
partition key has more than one attribute.  So I suggest we can add
such test case.

--
Regards,
Dilip Kumar