Re: [BUG]Update Toast data failure in logical replication

От Dilip Kumar
Тема Re: [BUG]Update Toast data failure in logical replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jun 4, 2021 at 8:25 AM tanghy.fnst@fujitsu.com
<tanghy.fnst@fujitsu.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 3, 2021 7:45 PMDilip Kumar <dilipbalaut@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I have fixed all the pending issues, I see there is already a test
> > case for this so I have changed the output for that.
>
> Thanks for your patch. I tested it for all branches(10,11,12,13,HEAD) and all of them passed.(This bug was introduced
inPG-10.)

> I also tested the scenario where I found this bug, data could be synchronized after your fix.

Thanks for verifying this.

--
Regards,
Dilip Kumar

От: Masahiko Sawada
Сообщение: Re: Transactions involving multiple postgres foreign servers, take 2
От: Julien Rouhaud
Сообщение: Re: Are we missing (void) when return value of fsm_set_and_search is ignored?