Re: [pgadmin4] Edb package support.

От Harshal Dhumal
Тема Re: [pgadmin4] Edb package support.
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

--
Harshal Dhumal
Software Engineer

EnterpriseDB India: http://www.enterprisedb.com
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 5:45 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 1:04 PM, Harshal Dhumal
<harshal.dhumal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> PFA patch for wrong header and body were generated.
>
> Fixed the header and body sql parsing issue.

Won't this break if I have a package called issues.foo or anything
else that matches the ' is' or ' as'?
Yes, this causes issue. I have fixed it in updated patch.

Also fixed one more issue pointed by Khushboo, In some cases if we update package header it drops package body. Ideally it should not drop body.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin IV : Unittest modular patch(database child nodes) and trigger function
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin IV : Unittest modular patch(database child nodes) and trigger function