Re: [RM2074][[RM2080]][pgAdmin4] handle large bytea and bytea[] data in datagrid

От Harshal Dhumal
Тема Re: [RM2074][[RM2080]][pgAdmin4] handle large bytea and bytea[] data in datagrid
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Please find updated patch. Now placeholder string for bytea and bytea[] data will only appear in datagrid (view all/1000/500 rows). If user executes query using Query tool then placeholder won't appear (similar to  pgAdminIII behaviour)

--
Harshal Dhumal
Sr. Software Engineer

EnterpriseDB India: http://www.enterprisedb.com