Re: Patch for pgagent RM1878 [pgAgent]

От Harshal Dhumal
Тема Re: Patch for pgagent RM1878 [pgAgent]
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

PFA updated patch for RM1878

Issues fixed:

1. ProgrammingError: can't adapt type 'Undefined' for schedule
2. Fixed malformed array literal issue raised by postgres while creating schedule
3. Fixed update of schedule.
4. Fixed update of step.
5. disabled sql tab (create sql tab) for step.

--
Harshal Dhumal
Software Engineer

EnterpriseDB India: http://www.enterprisedb.com